Pinky Birthday

i was at happy and mellow mood at the same time during my birthday.
happy for my birthday and mellow for getting older.
it's just, i don't know, i never imagined myself being 26th,
26 years old women i know are mature and all,
but me ?? hahahaha, i could never describe myself as a mature woman.
but life is a lesson right? i hope i'll reach my maturity in time :)














forgive my fugly umbrella hehehe.
and the boy is my cousin, the funny one :)

random floral dress & vest; Mango purse; Fendi knock off shoes

my make up.
i'm wearing Tea Rose lipstick from Nyx.
I really love the color.



and my wedding shoes.
red soles, yes. but too bad it ain't Loubie, it's from Rotelli.
14cms, let's just hope i won't fall on my wedding day ;)


Share:

7 comments

  1. love ur make up and heels! pretty you :)

    http://messyme-nonayck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beee...cute bgt km pake dress itu..spatunya keren ya heelsnya tuh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday sweetie... you look great ....hope you had a good tym...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes. :) And your so pretty. :)

    Just followed you. :)

    http://waltzingunderthestars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress, looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. bee, Fendy knock off shoes nya bagus banget... belinya dimana be? online?


    Forever and Ever By Dian Prad

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)