Pinky Birthday

i was at happy and mellow mood at the same time during my birthday.
happy for my birthday and mellow for getting older.
it's just, i don't know, i never imagined myself being 26th,
26 years old women i know are mature and all,
but me ?? hahahaha, i could never describe myself as a mature woman.
but life is a lesson right? i hope i'll reach my maturity in time :)














forgive my fugly umbrella hehehe.
and the boy is my cousin, the funny one :)

random floral dress & vest; Mango purse; Fendi knock off shoes

my make up.
i'm wearing Tea Rose lipstick from Nyx.
I really love the color.



and my wedding shoes.
red soles, yes. but too bad it ain't Loubie, it's from Rotelli.
14cms, let's just hope i won't fall on my wedding day ;)


Comments

  1. love ur make up and heels! pretty you :)

    http://messyme-nonayck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beee...cute bgt km pake dress itu..spatunya keren ya heelsnya tuh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday sweetie... you look great ....hope you had a good tym...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes. :) And your so pretty. :)

    Just followed you. :)

    http://waltzingunderthestars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. bee, Fendy knock off shoes nya bagus banget... belinya dimana be? online?


    Forever and Ever By Dian Prad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts