And the Jay Z song was on ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like yea
Movin' my hips like yea
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know i'm gonna be ok
(Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA)
i seriously don't like Miley, but this song is great !

Thrifted denim vest; random floral skirt; Anne Michelle open toe heels

Share:

6 comments

  1. I luv what you are wearing here and ur pics are soo cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu,
    it's nice to hear it from you Jas ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with your heels, dear! they're adorable..

    ReplyDelete

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)