Sripes & Red

This look was inspired by a girl from Chictopia,
her name is Haylily.
She's one of my favorite Chictopian.
Her style is cute and inspiring, i adore her a lot.

In her last post, she wore a jumpsuit as a high waist pants,
and i found it so interesting.
My black jumpsuit is actually a harem pants.
I wear it as a jumpsuit cause, it's too long for my petite body.
So when i read her post, i decided to try it on,
and this is the result.
I think it's quite cute :))

What do you think ?

Photobucket

Stripes Long Sleeves Shirt : MNG
Black Harem Pants Worn As High Waist Pants : Random Boutique
Shoes : Gucci Knock Off

Oh, since i'm now learning photography and already did some photo shoots,
i decided to make another blog as a photography blog.
Feel free to visit and drop comment to the photos i've taken.
Still need a lot to learn,
So i really need any support, suggestions and critisms from you to be a great photographer :)
Thanks all, i love you

xx

Comments

Popular Posts