INFLUENCE by Olsen Twins

I want this book oh-so-much
Influence by Ashley & MK Olsen

Ash's introduction 'bout the book :
The book you are holding in your hands is comprised of conversations my sister and I have had with artists, designers, photographers, writers, and personalities who come from different backgrounds, industries, age groups, and points of view. … It’s my hope each one will remain a constantly evolving conversation that will continue to influence every project that I do - and perhaps by reading, you will be similarly affected by these interviews too.

The twins on the signing at Barnes & Noble,
i love what Ashley wore that day.






If heels could kill !!


Their hair was amazing, and I can't wait to buy the book !!!

Photo credits : Socialitelife & Amazon.com

Comments

Popular Posts