Rolled Up Jeans

Channeling :
Rachel Bilson & Her Rolled Up Jeans
Shirt : Ayuka; Jeans : Chaps


Well, another Saturday came by.
But the different was that i didn't have any plan for today.
Andrew was asking me to go with him and Yuni today to Sutos, but i didn't feel like in any mood to go somewhere this week. I'd planned to rest and relax in my bedroom, reading Breaking Dawn.

I had an idea about wearing rolled up jeans today, but i was confuse how to wear it.
Then, i remembered i saw Miss Bilson's picture somewhere, wore rolled up jeans with white shirt.
So i decided to wear it like she did.
Unfortunately i didn't have those quirky booties, sigh.
That boots are damn hot !
It's Maison Martin Margiela booties (it's $595 !!! )
I might try to DIY it, like this girl did, she did awesome job, that her DIY booties look so similar with the real Maison Martin Margiela Booties. (Click)
Fabulous !

Comments

Popular Posts