Quirky Shoes


I know i post a lot about shoes.
Shoes, shoes and always shoes that attract me.
Maybe y'all get bored of it, but i just can't help.

I always have this weird interest of shoes, and lately i was getting more and more interest to quirky shoes that can be a great fashion statement. It's awesome that shoes become more than just a shoes, it's now "something", an essential thing to get a whole perfect look. You can go plain but you'll still look stunning with a great shoes. Shoes are now the new bag :D at least for me, since i'm not a big fan of fancy designer bag, or statement bag.

I really am, going to hunting these shoes. I'm craving for these shoes.
Some are really EXPENSIVE shoes, so, i think i might order the shoes maker to make it.
Though my boyfriend surely will get mad at me, sorry hun, but i just can't stop myself. You can't stop a girl for being a girl, right ? :D


1. Steven by Steve Madden Slasssh Booties
2. Steven By Steve Madden Gin Black Leather Ankle Strap
3. Runway Lace-Up Ankle Boot Marc by Marc Jacob
4. Bebe Tina Buckle Ankle Bootie
5. Pour La Victoire Women's Sacha Platform T-Strap
6. Bebe Taylor Three-Band Leather Booties
7. Steven By Steve Madden Triumphh
8. Bebe Alexandra Multi-Strap Peep Toe Pump

Steve Madden, Zara and Nine West are the perfect answer for stylish affordable shoes. Go for it if you want stylish shoes with reasonable price.

pictures are from Amazon.com, Bebe.com. Stevemadden.com, Marykateonline.com

Comments

Popular Posts