photo session for Photo Cute

September 24th

My old friend, Agnes, asked me to be model for her Photo Studio icon, Photo Cute.
These are the pictures from the photo session yesterday.
The other model was the super sexy and pretty Angel. I was so unconfidence, but yet, i enjoyed every minute of it. Another fun life experience. Thank Agnes for giving me the opportunity :D


The preparation




what i wore,

stripy tank : Faeriedae; white tank : ZARA; puffy pants : ZARA; boot strap gladiator : aDLabelized

The Photo Session

me and Agnes, yang kurusan bangedd
(nezz, udah ngga pucet lagi kann ??? kekuatan Photoshop hehehe)

me, the big fat piggy, sigh*
Angel, the sexy pretty lady
some of our activities
captured by me and agnes.
(aku lagi dikerjain ama photographer nya, tus di poto anez hahaha)

Comments

Popular Posts