GYPSI look








Just another ordinary day,
hot weather, less sleep, panda eyes, fat !
So i decided to wore something black to hide my fat (the prove is my arms, just look at those big arms, yuck !), and i paired it with shocking pink leopard scarf to create boho-punk look.
These [M]Phosis sandals are my favorite, casually chic. I didn't wear them for quite long time, cause they got slipped under the other shoes. But i found them today, thank God.

Nothing special for today, except that i found some application and games about Twilight on Facebook.
Such as "Who is you "Twilight" Guy?", "What Twilight Character Are You?" etc.
My Twilight guy is ..
JACOB BLACK, sigh*

Jacob Black

Your perfect guy is Jacob Black. Although he may not have classic good looks and charm, his ability to be a good friend and always know how to cheer you up is what captures you. Just be sure to treat him fairly.

WHY IT'S NOT EDWARD ! I HATE THE QUIZ :(

But on the "What Twilight Character Are You?" my result is

Edward

Edward
You are very mature and passionate, especially when it comes to the people you love. You are protective and shouldn't be messed with.. you have a temper. You are a brave and fierce force, no one should mess with you.

hahahaha, yay.

and on the "How Well Do YOU Know Twilight?" i got this as my result,

Totally Twilight!
You totally know Twilight, you must be obsessed!
:p
and yeah, i admit that i'm obsessed with it, too obsessed to Edward Cullen, lol, FREAK !

Comments

Popular Posts