My Songs

15 SONGS THAT I PLAY ON AND ON EVERYDAY

1. Boyz II Men - On Bended Knee
so 90's, but never too old to hear, totally a great song.
2. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
love the rhythm of this song.
3. David Archuletta - Crush
this song is as cute as his face, lol.
4. Duffy - Warwick Avenue
reminds me of my past .. sigh.
5. Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
for the girl power lyrics
6. Rihanna - Take A Bow
my #1 !!! i play it on and on everyday and never get bored of it, lol.
7. Ne-Yo - Closer
no speacial reason, just love it
8. Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
the lyrics represent my feeling for my lovely hubby, i love you ...
9. Will.I.Am feat. Cheryl Cole - Heartbreaker
i love the "i'm s s sorry" part hahaha, Will.I.Am is a genius !
10. Coldplay - Fix You
for i need someone to fix my heart now, someone's hurting me.
11. Angels & Airwaves - Everything's Magic
i love the beat and rhythm, great song.
12. The Changcuters - I Love You, Bibeh.
i love them, hell yeah ! Viva The Changcuters *lirik hubby* :p hahaha.
13. Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
kewl song !
14. Ne-Yo- Go On Girl
another song that reminds me of my past.
15. Leona Lewis - Yesterday
beautiful song with a very touchy lyrics and great voice from Leona.

Comments

Popular Posts