what i wore today.




Pink Cardigan : sista's
Flower summer dress : DAKOTA ROCHDALE by Astrid
Nude tone sling back : Charles & Keith


Another dress from Dakota Rochdale, from The Flower series. This dress is very pretty and romantic, right ?? i love it from the first time i saw it, awesome !! I had to dimmed it (actually my grandma did, i cannot sewing :p) 'cause it's too big for me, and now it fits me well :D
I think the unique part of the dress is 2 gold buttons on the center of the chest (look at the picture), it makes the dress looks vintage and classy, i like it. And the pink cardigan really helps to create a romantic impression from this dress. Once again, thanks to Astrid for the cute dress (:

And, not to forget my new nude tone sling back shoes from Charles & Keith !
I love it, the duo color reminds me of Christian Louboutin, and it really comfortable to use :D
(ignore my big legs :p)

Comments

Popular Posts