The Nanny Diaries



I LOVE CHRIS EVANS.


Finally, i watched The Nanny Diaries yesterday. Finally !

Here'sthe review,

"The Nanny Diaries" tells the story of the emotional and often humorous journey of Annie Braddock (Johansson), a young woman from a working-class neighborhood in New Jersey, struggling to understand her place in the world. Fresh out of college, she gets tremendous pressure from her mother to find a respectable position in the business world although Annie would prefer to trade in her blackberry for an anthropologist's field diary. Through a serendipitous meeting,

Annie ends up in the elite and ritualistic culture of Manhattan's Upper East Side - as remote from Annie's suburban New Jersey upbringing as life in an Amazon tribal village. Choosing to duck out of real life, Annie accepts the position as a nanny for a wealthy family, referred to as simply "the X's." She quickly learns that life is not very rosy on the other side of the tax bracket, as she must cater to the every whim of Mrs. X (Linney) and her precocious son Grayer, while attempting to avoid the formidable Mr. X (Giamatti). Life becomes even more complicated when Annie falls for a gorgeous Park Avenue Hottie (Evans), and she's forced to re-examine her life and the direction in which it is headed.

I know The Nanny Diaries years ago, when my cousin bought "The Nanny Diaries" novel. The novel is wrote by Nicola Krauss and Emma McLaughlin. I like the novel, it has a different story than other chiclits, and it showed me how scary the Upper East Side Women are. I was very happy to know there'll be The Nanny Diaries movie, oh, and, i got happier when i know Scarlett will star it.

I always love Scarlett, though Yuni and my sister feling don't like her. I think she's pretty, charming and sexy. And i love how she proud with her healthy curvy body, she doesn't want to have slim/thin/anorexic body like other actresses do. It inspired me sometimes, that i should accept my body the way it is and proud of it. Though it seems so hard, but we should give it a chance, right ?

I think the image she makes for Anny Braddock is different from the Anny Braddock at the novel, but yet, she still did it good. How confuse is Anny when she had to take a job she doesn't like, how mad she is when Mrs. X being unfair to her, how sad she is when she has to left Grayer, i could capture it well.

And, the other plus point from the movie was ....
The handsome yet charming CHRIS EVANS !!!!! :p
Omigod, he's so handsomeee .. I think i could die if he smiling at me !!
His smile is adorable, he's sexy, tall, aaaa ......
I love him ! lol.

After all, though my friends said that this movie is a bad movie, or a so-so movie, i still love it (:
( and again, forgive my bad english, lol )

Comments

Popular Posts