kawinan.

OMG.

i woke up at 8.30 am this morning, after bath, me, Jie Susan and my-soon-to-be-mother-in-law went to Klojen, to re-fitted my party dress. It's Auntie Tjun's house, my my-soon-to-be-mother-in-law's big sister, she and her older daughter, Jie Fefe (yes, we have the same name) are designers (:
They're the maker of my pretty dresses for the wedding party next week hehe.

After that, my boo picked me up for breakfast. We ate my favorite food in Malang, Nasi Bok, yummy !! And then we went home.

Then i wrote the earlier post, but stopped because i've to prepared for the wedding party of my boo's friend. I went there with my-soon-to-be-mother (hahaha), i wore Jie Fefe's pinkish dress. She lended me. It was a pretty dress. My bo said i looked pretty hahaha. Thks boo !

I didn't wore heavy make up. I just putted a little bit this and that, i even didn't wear my favourite mascara. I thought that, yesterday i wear too much make up, so i decided to relax my skin.

The party was B.O.R.I.N.G. I even don't really want to write about it, except the decoration was awesome !!

So, enough for today. Tomorrow i'll go back to Surabaya with my boo's family, company them to here and there .. After i finished it, i'll write another post. Don't get boredddd of me and my story.

Ah, also, forgive my broken english hahaha.

C ya ! Nite !

Comments

Popular Posts