I WANT THIS.

I HEART THIS OVERSIZED JACKETS !





i want this oversized jacket !!or should we call it stylish coat ? hehehe. I been hunt for this item for, like a hundred years, hahaha xD. I can't find this stuff at Surabaya. I want to dress like the left one, cute boyish style (: i so love boyish style !!!! it represents me so much. i'm not a feminine girl, a girly girl, i only act like girl when make up time or dress up time hahaha, ah, also when shopping time ! :p my sister always says that "i am a boy in a girl body" hahahaha.

Anyways, although i don't really like MK Olsen's style, but i love her style in these pics. I want to try these on someday ..

why i hate MK : her make up is weird !


ps: the upper photo is from http://runwaytoday.blogspot.com.
thanks !

Comments

Popular Posts