NYX Matte Lipstick Summer Breeze

Hellow all, since matte lipstick is still hot right now, today I'm going to review one of drugstore matte lipstick that I've been wearing a lot recently, NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze.

NYX Matte Lipstick comes in a lightweight matte black plastic case with the actual color showing through the center of the lipstick. It has a faint fruity scent that I like, surprisingly creamy for a matte lipstick with smooth consistency and awesome color pay-off. It lasts about 4 hours on me but fades quicker when I have a meal which I don't mind tho, because I always do the touch up after my meals. It feels slightly dry on my lips, so I have to put layers of lip balm before I use it.




Summer Breeze is a blue based bubblegum pink. I like the color very much as it makes my skin looks a tad brighter, the color goes well with my favorite pink blush on and a perfect color to get a cute dolly look. 

(my daughter wrecked my lipstick before I got the chance to take a decent photo huhu)





Overall, for me this lipstick is pretty good. Great formula, wonderful pigmentation, creamy and smooth, long lasting, affordable and also easy to find. My only issue is the packaging as I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.  As it is a matte lipstick, you will need to exfoliate and prep your lips before application so it doesn't accentuates any dry flaky skin and don't forget to wear lip balm if you have a dry lips like mine. If you're looking for good and affordable matte lipstick, this lipstick is worth a try. You can get it from Sociolla, and get special discount by entering BEBE50 at check out.



 X














Comments

Popular Posts